Our Northern Virginia Members
Our members are awesome! We have several talented sewers who generously share their projects, ideas and services. Click on their name for more info.
- Lucy Barron
- Julie Bowersett, Springfield Sharing Threads
- Belinda Buffington
- Sylvia Gould, Sterling Sew 'n' Sews
- Lorine Mason, Sterling Sew 'n''Sews
- Michele Parker, Couture Group
- Jane Selewach
- Cindy Simms, Loose Threads
Consider the following members when you are looking for a sewing teacher or need someone to sew, quilt or embroider for you!
- Kathryn Brown, Fairfax, VA
- Hemstitching - useful in order to crochet edges on linens, baby blankets, dresses, or in heirloom sewing.
- Cyndi Messick, Midland, VA (Fauquier County)
- Partner, M & M Quilting
- Longarm Quilting services
- Cindy Simms, Woodbridge, VA
- Quilting and Sewing Instructor. Cindy has taught quilting and sewing classes all over the world for over 35 years.
ASG does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any member. This list is provided as a courtesy and benefit to our ASG NoVA members.
Sewing and ASG Related Sites
sewing.org has free sewing & craft projects and learn to sew information.