Submit your entry for ASG's Anyone Can Win
Deadline to Enter is Midnight EDT, July 1, 2018
No special sewing skills required! Because the winners are selected electronically at random, everyone who enters has an equal chance of winning.
- Get started by making all or part of one
of the 13 designated ASG Simplicity patterns. Unsure which
ones they are? Go to the Members Only section of the ASG website or check
the contest information in the Winter 2018 issue of ASG Notions.
- There are two categories: one for ASG members “over age 18” and one for any sewer “age 18 and under.” The latter does not have to be an ASG Junior Member. However, these youth entries do require an ASG member as a sponsor. You don’t have to be involved in the young person’s sewing; we just want you to encourage he/she to enter!
The entry process is easy
- Take a digital photo of your creation.
- Go to the Members Only section of the ASG website.
- Click on Submit Your Entry.
- Fill out the entry form, and follow the easy instructions to upload and label your photo (only one photo per garment, please – but you are welcome to submit more than one garment).
And what will you win?
- The first ASG “over 18” member selected will receive a wonderful assortment of Clover sewing tools from Nancy’s Notions.
- The second member selected will receive an assortment of A&E Intressa premium polyester thread.
- The first “18-and-under” winners will receive gift cards from Nancy’s Notions - $100 for the first winner and $50 for the second winner. Both young winners will also receive one-year ASG Junior Memberships.
All winners will also be featured in ASG Notions. So . . . what are you waiting for? Start sewing!!!